Friday, July 1, 2011

On Public Speaking

Steve Jobs

I dreaded it way back during my student days. I remember saying you should kill me first before you can make me speak in front of a crowd.



When I was already working and got exposed to the management team of the company I worked for. I started to admire the managers and executives in their ability to speak in front of many people.



I admire so much the presentation and public speaking skills of many of the world's leaders in politics and industry. My admiration of them changed my outlook about public speaking and I am now finding myself imagining how it is like to be speaking front of so many people.



I know I can also do public speaking but I have one handicap which prevents me from doing so. I easily get distracted by the crowd and I tend to lose focus every time.



I hope someday I could be able to deliver a speech or a presentation before a huge crowd and not be fazed by anything.



I love great speakers and I like to emulate them.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment