Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I wish I have collected these toys

Came across an exhibit of realistic miniature collection of toys at SM Megamall recently and I can't help but be amazed at the stunning details of the toys. The collection ranged from tiny toy soldiers arranged in battle formations to replicas of planes, aircraft carriers, cars, boats, ships and robots.

Looking at the realistic details of the toys continue to mesmerize me at no end. 'twas such a delight seeing those little toys and I felt as if I was transported to my childhood. The memories keep flashing while I stare with awe at the intricacies and sheer number of toys laid right in front of me.

I used to dream owning sets of those toy soldiers and war machinery during my childhood but till till this ripe age of 42 I really have't have the chance to fulfill it. All I can manage to acquire for the last so many years was my collection of scaled down sports bikes which numbers to a measly nine pieces.

Seeing the exhibit just renowned my passion for highly detailed toys and my thanks goes to the organizers of the exhibit who just gave me a trip down to memory lane. Given the chance and the right financial standing I would still pursue collecting miniature toys albeit now so much for my own purpose now but for my only son who is also very fond of toys.




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment